Invisalign® in Terre Haute, IN
Making orthodontics a little more discreet.
Clear Aligner Therapy
Invisible orthodontics producing beautiful smiles.
Invisalign®…Opens a new window to the Invisalign® website… is a modern solution that helps you discreetly align your teeth. What’s more, it is entirely metal-free – no brackets or wires in sight!
The process gently moves your teeth into their proper position using comfortable aligners that are practically invisible. With Invisalign®, treatment times can be 50% faster than braces (depending on your case) with fewer visits to the office and even less time in the chair.
Our clear aligners can treat both simple and complex alignment issues, including:
Here comes the best part! You can remove your aligners to drink or eat your favorite foods. You’ll need to remember to brush your teeth before putting them back in and make sure you wear them for 20 to 22 hours per day.
Who Can Use Invisalign®?
Invisalign® has been designed for teens and adults who want to discreetly and comfortably align their smile.
It is never too late to love your smile! Invisalign® is ideal for adults of various ages.
You may have been wanting to correct your misaligned teeth for many years, but wearing traditional metal braces just never seemed appealing to you.
Thanks to Invisalign®, your friends, colleagues, and clients won’t even notice you’re undergoing orthodontic treatment. You can continue with your personal and professional life without hiding your smile throughout the process.
As parents, we know teens tend to be a little bit forgetful and disorganized, especially when it comes to doctor’s orders.
Thankfully, Invisalign® has created clear aligners specially designed to make orthodontic treatment easier for your teen.
The clear aligners are custom-made to fit your teen’s smile, making them practically invisible to everyone around them! Plus, the SmartTrack material… opens in a new window to Invisalign website… means they’re more comfortable and easy to use.
Dr. Kula is the only Invisalign® Premier Provider in Wabash Valley.
Straighten Your Smile Without Compromise
How does Invisalign® work?
The aligners are designed for you or your teen using our iTero scanner. With this modern technology, Dr. Kula…Learn more about our orthodontist… can take 3D digital scans of your teeth quickly and precisely. He can then map out a treatment plan and even show you your future smile!
The best part about Invisalign® is that almost no one will notice you’re having orthodontic treatment done! With these practically invisible aligners, you can achieve your dream smile without putting your life on hold.
Each of the custom-made aligners has a tooth movement system incorporated to help with alignment. The outcome is a beautifully aligned smile that captures the real you and exudes confidence.
Megan B. (Patient's Mom)
Everyone we came in contact with was friendly as usual. The upcoming treatment was explained in detail, as well as the reasoning behind the planned treatment. My daughter was also made to feel very comfortable, and they explained to her the next steps of treatment.
FAQs About Invisalign® in Terre Haute, IN
- Is Invisalign® more expensive than traditional braces? No. Despite using more advanced technology the cost of Invisalign® is very similar to braces.
- How is the Invisalign® treatment process different? As a patient, you’ll be required to wear your aligners for 20 or more hours every day. Also, at each appointment, you’ll be given approximately 8 to 12 aligners. You’ll be instructed to wear them 1-2 weeks before switching to the next. Sometimes, mild discomfort can be experienced during the first day or two after changing aligners.
- How long is the Invisalign® treatment? It takes the same amount of time as braces, and in some cases, it is faster (depending on the patient).
- What happens if food gets trapped underneath my aligners?
Dr. Kula recommends you brush your teeth right after eating to remove traces of food before putting the aligners back on. Don’t worry, traditional braces trap more food than aligners. You’ll just need to wash them out.
- What if my teen forgets to wear it? Believe it or not, teens tend to follow doctor’s rules better with Invisalign® than with traditional braces. However, Dr. Kula will monitor your teen’s progress closely during each visit, and if it isn’t working, he will take the necessary steps to adjust the orthodontic approach.
Since 1991, we have been providing high-quality pediatric dentistry and orthodontics to those in the Wabash Valley... opens in a new window to Google Maps... and the surrounding areas.
1107 Ohio Street
Terre Haute, IN 47807